[AusNOG] AWS With Megaport

Matthew VK3EVL hitman at itglowz.com
Tue Feb 12 13:04:57 EST 2019

Are you sure?

https://aws.amazon.com/directconnect/faqs/

*Q. Can I extend one of my VLANs to the AWS Cloud using AWS Direct
Connect?*

No, VLANs are utilized in AWS Direct Connect only to separate traffic
between virtual interfaces.

There may be creative ways to kind of achieve it but not out of the
box... megaport itself can span a broadcast domain but AWS is the
limiting factor here.

If you know of a way around this i'd be extremely interested to know.

Cheers
Matthew