[AusNOG] Damage to iiNET HFC cable

John Edwards jaedwards at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:04:41 EST 2019

Councils are usually pretty good at having local contacts to report faults
with physical telco infrastructure.

Where aerial cable is hanging low, refer to Commsalliance S009:2013, which
requires 4.9m above a road, but only 2.7m above customer premises land.

https://www.commsalliance.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0017/39203/S009_2013.pdf

John