[AusNOG] FNN preservation for client during port

Cameron Murray cameron.murray at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 15:07:19 EST 2019

Ross,

Can;t help you with a contact however a way around this we found is get
Telstra to setup a Exchange based divert to a temporary number and wait out
the porting. While there is an active order/transfer on a number they are
not meant to be able to turn the service off however have seen them still
kill services but the EBD will help you out here.