[AusNOG] Merry Christmas to our AusNOG community

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Tue Dec 24 22:59:20 EST 2019

Please, replies aren't required as this is a bit off topic.  Off-list if you must :)

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all the operators of Australian networks a happy festive season and an awesome time with your family, loved ones, and friends.  From talking to lots of you, 2019 has been a busy year so I hope you manage some down-time and enjoy the holiday period.

I wish you all a peaceful, enjoyable, and safe time over the coming days and look forward to your participation in our community in 2020.

Merry Christmas,

David