[AusNOG] Google Bilateral Peering AS15169

Gavin Tweedie gavin.tweedie at megaport.com
Mon Dec 9 13:32:27 EST 2019

Note that Google has 2 sets of IPs on MegaIX Sydney, if you aren't peering
with both I would encourage you jump in the Google ISP portal (
https://peering.google.com/#/) and request a session with their second IP.

AS15169
103.26.68.6 & 103.26.68.56
2001:dea:0:10::6 & 2001:dea:0:10::38

>From what I can see on the IX LG one route server session is not receiving
prefixes while the other is which mirrors what people have observed on
bilateral sessions.

Gavin

On Mon, 9 Dec 2019 at 10:25, Philip Loenneker <
Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au> wrote:

> We also see no routes learned via the Google bilateral peers. Google’s ISP
> dashboard shows that we haven’t been seeing any traffic via the Sydney
> Megaport IX since 7am AEDT. We have no notifications from them saying
> anything is planned, and no notifications of any issues. Hopefully someone
> can get more info on what the story is behind this.

Global Interconnection Director
Megaport <https://www.megaport.com>
+61 424 229 127