[AusNOG] VDSL2 SFP Modem

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Mon Aug 26 07:28:29 EST 2019

Do you mean baby giants? Haha!

On 26 Aug 2019, at 06:26, Damien Gardner Jnr <rendrag at rendrag.net<mailto:rendrag at rendrag.net>> wrote:

As an addon to the above, they only support bridging of 2-3 MAC addresses. Which is probably not an issue with a single device, but it's insanely annoying if you run multiple devices doing PPPOE behind a bridged modem.

So I'm curious.. What ARE folks using as a bridged VDSL modem that supports tiny jumbo frames? (Which was the main reason I went for the VDSL SFP in the first place..)