[AusNOG] Looking for resellers of Optus, Telstra and AAPT Ethernet Services

Bevan Slattery bevan at slattery.net.au
Thu Aug 22 16:57:37 EST 2019

Message Renee – not me.

Cheers

[b]

From: Bevan Slattery <bevan at slattery.net.au>
Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 4:56 pm
To: "ausnog at ausnog.net" <ausnog at ausnog.net>
Subject: Looking for resellers of Optus, Telstra and AAPT Ethernet Services

Hi all,

I am looking for serious resellers of AAPT, Telstra and Optus that are interested in getting requests to quote for circuits/enterprises.  We have at times experienced poor responses (ie. sometimes none) from these guys as a direct channel and we are keen to now also have resellers that can provide quotes to enterprises to ensure they are being serviced appropriately.

Providers that have national agreements and are committed to 24-48 hour quote requests are being sought, as well as coverage in most major data centres.  Cloudscene does not take commission or charge for this service.

Cheers

[b]
(Cloudscene hat on)
www.cloudscene.com<http://www.cloudscene.com>