[AusNOG] Call for Lightning Talks AusNOG 2019

Joe joe at slampt.net
Mon Aug 5 11:12:16 EST 2019

Hey AusNOG 2019 registered attendees,

The programme is just about ready to be published and we have a slot set aside for lightning talks!

If you have something interesting that you would like to share with the industry and can condense into a 5-10 minute talk (slides are optional, but 2 slides MAX!) then we want to hear from you!

Please send through your lightning talk to programme AT ausnog.net <http://ausnog.net/> for review. BUT here is the grab! You HAVE to nominate how long your talk will go for, in minutes, one second beyond your time and there might well be a foghorn in place to help you finish.

There will also be a prize for the most stimulating talk!

Regards
Joe