[AusNOG] Shout out for on-Net Building Lists

Bevan Slattery bevan at slattery.net.au
Thu Aug 1 15:15:48 EST 2019

Hi all,

I’m not going to keep pinging the list with requests, but just wanted to do one call out.  Looking for on-net building lists from peeps.  This is for Cloudscene’s Cloud Pathfinder.

https://cloudscene.com/cloudpathfinder (or https://find.cloud for registered users)

This is a global SQ tool to help enterprises find out how they can connect to the cloud from any enterprise building.  While we have the likes of Vocus, AAPT and Superloop in there (with the big Telstra and Optus getting there), I was really keen on some of the smaller carriers with fibre footprints.  If you have your own fibre footprint then please reach out to data at cloudscene.com<mailto:data at cloudscene.com> with your building lists etc. and we will work with you to make sure you are included.

This is for any country, not just Australia if there are others lurking on list.  It’s free and it’s available to everyone.  No commission, just straight referral of opps through.  It is important for carriers to keep their PoP list updated.

 Cheers

[b]