[AusNOG] Telstra Business - known issues??

Ross Wheeler ausnog at rossw.net
Sat Apr 27 13:35:51 EST 2019

On Sat, 27 Apr 2019, Paul Wilkins wrote:

> One minor possibility, Telstra migrating services to use carrier NAT, so
> services that once had fixed IPs might no longer do.

They experienced this some early this year, or late last, so that was one
of the early things I checked.

A query from inside their network to a known endpoint is indeed appearing
with the correct IPv4 address as the source, and the modem (now that I can
get to it) is showing that IP on its WAN, so it doesn't seem that's it.

R.