[AusNOG] Looking for recommended cheap australian sip trunk providers

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 12:55:53 EST 2019

Not wanting to blow my own trumpet here, but I did create FreePBX
(open source Asterisk PBX), and I do happen to do hosted PBX's on
https://freepbxhosting.com.au which includes calls.

If you want to help out an Open Source developer and let me buy REAL
Pepsi instead of this LA Ice stuff, you can click that button! 8-)

--Rob