[AusNOG] Unplugged with IAA - Come and say Hi and have s drink tomorrow Melbourne!

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Mon Apr 15 20:38:11 EST 2019

The Internet Association of Australia has launched a new monthly event series for our members and the community: Unplugged with IAA. This is the perfect opportunity to connect with your peers and other industry professionals for a casual sundowner. Hosted on the third Tuesday of every month from 5pm, each event you will find us in a different capital city.

At each catch up we’ll have a theme, an invited guest or a lightning talk. If you have a suggestion please let me know.

This month we are in Melbourne, come along and say hello to our new General Managers Terry Sweetser and Kellie Ireland and you can check out the line up below and keep an eye on our events listing for upcoming dates.

We’ll see you in your capital city soon…

IAA Unplugged Melbourne

Tuesday 16 April 2019, from 5.00pm

at The Crafty Squire, 127 Russell Street, Melbourne

IAA Unplugged Brisbane

Tuesday 21 May 2019, from 5.00pm

at The Euro, 181 Mary St, Brisbane City

If you’re a member, you can RSVP with the Members Portal but if not, just e-mail events at internet.asn.au<mailto:events at internet.asn.au> and we’ll RSVP for you, everyone is welcome 😊