[AusNOG] Telstra multiple service faults - Chatswood Exchange?

Mark Currie MCurrie at laserfast.com.au
Thu Apr 4 10:30:50 EST 2019

Story in today’s IT press..

https://www.crn.com.au/news/telstra-sprints-to-fix-massive-cable-cut-warns-it-could-take-two-days-523349

Possible 2 day outage apparently

From: AusNOG <ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net> On Behalf Of Andrew Yager
Sent: Thursday, 4 April 2019 8:03 AM
To: Nathan Brookfield <nathan.brookfield at simtronic.com.au>; Simon Sharwood <simon at jargonmaster.com>
Cc: ausnog at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Telstra multiple service faults - Chatswood Exchange?

Did anyone see anything come back overnight?

We're still in darkness…

Andrew

On Wed, 3 Apr 2019 at 21:04, Andrew Yager <andrew at rwts.com.au<mailto:andrew at rwts.com.au>> wrote:
Look, given that they send services to Macquarie Park, Ultimo and Alexandria from Chatswood via Parramatta, anything is possible.

Maybe the break really is at Victoria Ave in Chatswood and it’s all an elaborate hoax?

Anyway - I’m done for now. See you on the other side.