[AusNOG] Assistance and Access Bill moves to PJCIS

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 12:09:38 EST 2018

ITPA will make another submission.

I notice the comment period is again very short, and the page liked
mentions nothing on the previouw submissions to DOHA.

Apparently Optus and Telstra responded pretty hard to DOHA, including
saying "if there was industry consultation, we weren't part of it". Which
makes me wonder who exactly in industry they consulted with, if they really
did at all...