[AusNOG] Telstra MLL - Regional WA

Daniel Hooper dhooper at gold.net.au
Tue Sep 18 18:59:48 EST 2018

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone from Telstra is able to assist, currently in hour 9 of a fault with a Telstra wholesale ethernet MLL service, service was apparently protected, but is not.

Telstra Wholesale Network Team is now advising they're ordering replacement equipment from the vendor and cant give us an ETA on when they expect to receive equipment.

They're suggesting it's a failure with an NTU on-site, I suspect it's a configuration error as they've been making changes to the service and suddenly we could see a small amount of (under 1mbps) traffic active.

Any help appreciated, getting nowhere with the off-shore wholesale support staff.

Regards,

Daniel Hooper | Network Manager | Goldnet | ph +61 8 9080 5111 | fax +61 8 9021 0222 | Shop 1, 97 Forrest St, Kalgoorlie WA 6430 | PO Box 2080, Kardinya WA 6150 | dhooper at gold.net.au<mailto:dhooper at gold.net.au>