[AusNOG] Dutton decryption bill

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 11:45:34 EST 2018

Submission from BSA | The Software Alliance (BSA),

https://www.bsa.org/~/media/Files/Policy/Data/09102018BSACommentsAssistanceandAccessBill2018.pdf

BSA’s members include: Adobe, Amazon Web Services, ANSYS, Apple, Autodesk,
AVEVA, Baseplan Software, Bentley Systems,  Box, CA Technologies, Cad
Pacific/Power Space, Cad Pacific, Cisco, CNC/Mastercam, DataStax,DocuSign,
IBM, Informatica, Intel,  Mathworks, Microsoft, Okta, Oracle, PTC,
Salesforce, SAS Institute, Siemens PLM Software, Splunk,  Symantec,
TrendMicro, Trimble Solutions Corporation, and Workday.

Kind Regards

Paul Wilkins