[AusNOG] Exchange 365 mail delay

Cameron Worts cameron at perthwebhosting.net.au
Tue Oct 30 14:29:22 EST 2018

Hi,

If an office 365 (exchange) server admin lurking around on this list, could you please contact me off list. We are seeing delivery delays between 07:00 and 08:00 (+8 WST) of email being passed off on to the office inbound servers and not being delivered for at least 30-40 minutes after the message has been sent. This is happening during week days only between the above times.

I've worked with Servers Australia and can confirm that the messages are being passed on within 60 seconds after their spam filtering servers receive the messages from our servers which generates the messages.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Regards,
CAMERON WORTS
P: (08) 6365 4522
W: perthwebhosting.net.au<http://www.perthwebhosting.net.au/>
E: cameron at perthwebhosting.net.au<mailto:cameron at perthwebhosting.net.au>

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information that is confidential and is subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender only and are supplied on all occasions to the sender Without Prejudice. Ensure, before opening any attachments that you check them for viruses and defects.