[AusNOG] SORBS DUHL blacklist

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:23:38 EST 2018

I guess the point I'm making is that SORBS is about getting rid of spam to
which their middleware is getting a lot of hits coming from gmail MX's. We
can't make a rule that says, if you're big enough then it doesn't apply to
you.

I agree commerce needs to continue but we fight all the time for a level
playing field, this is no different. Yeah we allow the traffic surely our
attitude should be more about pressureing gmail to create extra measures to
combat it further.

Regards,

Peter Tiggerdine

GPG Fingerprint: 2A3F EA19 F6C2 93C1 411D 5AB2 D5A8 E8A8 0E74 6127