[AusNOG] SORBS DUHL blacklist

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Tue Oct 23 23:22:31 EST 2018

On 23/10/2018 15:42, Scott Wilson wrote:

> So, I went to check the MX health of one of the domains I administer, as I'd made some DMARC, DKIM, and SPF changes - we use gsuite btw:
>
> blacklist aspmx.l.google.com [1] Blacklisted by SORBS DUHL   More Info
>
> With respect, SORBS, that's your problem, not anyone else's.

with the amount of shit I've seen out of google in recent weeks, I think
its a justified listing. no one is too big to be shitlisted if they cant
get their act together and stop their spamming lusers

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [2] and ODF [3] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://aspmx.l.google.com