[AusNOG] Assistance and Access Bill moves to PJCIS

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 14:11:33 EST 2018

Except that where subject to an order under 317j to conceal the existence
of a TCN/TAN forms part of the terms.

In those situations, there can be no "warrant canary". An auditor has no
way of knowing if such a direction exists, and someone reading a Report of
Compliance has no way of knowing if such a direction exists. Consequently
every PCI compliance becomes suspect, and consequently the whole PCI
compliance regime is systematically weakened.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins