[AusNOG] Assistance and Access Bill moves to PJCIS

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 12:04:54 EST 2018

This specific example highlights the need for clarity regarding the vague
protection of 317G and the meaning of "Systemic Weakness".

Given the IAB's position that any legal intercept capability creates a
structural weakness of the internet, presumably one could then argue that
317G offers immunity against all TCN/TAN requests.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins