[AusNOG] Assistance and Access Bill moves to PJCIS

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:30:51 EST 2018

Question: Is it possible to pass a PCI audit, while potentially bound to
silence regarding:

   - source integrity
   - secret functionality
   - undisclosed 3rd party end points

I suppose auditors can qualify any report that mandated TCNs/TANs are
excepted, but are you then "PCI Compliant"?

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins