[AusNOG] Copyright Amendment Bill 2018

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 11:04:03 EST 2018

(2B) Without limiting subsection(2A), the injunction may:

(a) require the carriage service provider to take reasonable steps to do
either or both of the following:

(i) block domain names, URLs and IP addresses that provide access to the
online location and that are specified in the injunction;

(ii) block domain names, URLs and IP addresses that the carriage service
provider and the owner of the copyright agree, in writing, have started to
provide access to the online location after the injunction is made; and

(b) require the online search engine provider to take reasonable steps to
do either or both of the following:

(i) not provide search results that include domain names, URLs and IP
addresses that provide access to the online location and that are specified
in the injunction;

(ii) not provide search results that includ e domain names, URLs and IP
addresses that the online search engine provider and the owner of the
copyright agree, in writing, have started to provide access to the online
location after the injunction is made.

https://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/download/legislation/bills/r6209_first-reps/toc_pdf/18217b01.pdf;fileType=application%2Fpdf