[AusNOG] Tesltra SD-WAN

Piers Tyler piers at thetylers.com.au
Wed Oct 17 08:30:02 EST 2018

Good morning James.
I know that they use VeloCloud, and that they have won a major deal (announced) very recently with RuralCo.
What their experience has been I don’t know,  but we use the same technology with good results.  We have a 220 site installation supporting voice, video and data well across public internet using a wide variety of fibre/DSL/4G access from various carriers.
Cheers
Piers

Piers Tyler
M: +61 411 558 330