[AusNOG] AAPT announcing my IP range (STOP IT!)

Shannon Stadtmiller Shannon.Stadtmiller at aapt.com.au
Mon Oct 15 13:27:33 EST 2018

Hi Ross,

Probably best that you speak directly with your RSP/Reseller in relation to the /24 range and ensuring that this is given back to you.

As the cancellation is raised by your RSP/Reseller, it is up to them to raise it correctly to AAPT to stop the range being advertised.  The range isn't advertised on your end user access link it is advertised on their core aggregation/virtual link which is a separate order/process to have this disconnected and removed from routing- put simply this is 2 requests.

Furthermore, by adding a note to the order form won't achieve anything, as the product I am assuming you are on is automated end to end from a termination perspective and therefore a human won't read any comments that you have added to an order.

Please give your RSP/Reseller a call to initiate the return of your /24 range.  AAPT Wholesale is a brand under the TPG group of companies which does not provide services directly to end users.

Shannon Stadtmiller |  Account Manager - International & Carrier
T 02 9009 8778 | M 0403 494 326
Our Address has changed - Level 22, 207 Kent Street Sydney NSW 2000
shannon.stadtmiller at aapt.com.au | www.aapt.com.au

AAPT - TPG Telecom Company (ASX: TPM)

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to copyright, legal or some other professional privilege. They are intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). They may only be copied, distributed or disclosed with the consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this email by mistake or by breach of the confidentiality clause, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete or destroy all copies of the email. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake.