[AusNOG] The root zone KSK has been rolled.

Narelle Clark narellec at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:19:02 EST 2018

Verisign have a list of affected DNS by AS.

https://www.verisignlabs.com/KSKRollover/country.html?ksk=KSK-VERISIGN-TO-COUNTRY

Some conspicuous ones there... so your delays could well be related.

An excellent set of instructions there also:

https://www.verisign.com/en_US/company-information/verisign-labs/ksk-rollover/index.xhtml

Congratulations Terry to the team too.

Narelle