[AusNOG] Assistance and Access Bill moves to PJCIS

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:44:53 EST 2018

PJCIS is listing 37 submissions - way down on the 343 that were made to the
Department of Home Affairs, but hopefully they'll actually get read and
considered this time around.

I tried to stick to ITPA's area of expertise (tehnology) in the hope that
other parties more qualified than us have focused on areas outside of
technology - I have strong opinions in those areas, but thought it best to
let experts make the points there.  I also made it clear to the PJCIS that
ITPA wishes to be invited to the public hearing, we'll see how that goes.

Regards,

Robert