[AusNOG] Sexual harassment in our industry.

Jim Woodward jim at alwaysnever.net
Thu Oct 4 11:40:27 EST 2018

Whilst I did not want to contribute further to the noise I do think referring to the discussions around this as Social Justice Warrior Virtue Signalling generally disturbing.

Regardless of this being the right or wrong place to discuss the topic, some of the responses detract from the importance of such discussion, the fact that it needs to be mentioned at all just shows how far we’ve still got to go not only in our industry but as a society in general.

Maybe somebody can post some BGP Summaries so that some people can feel more comfortable

Kind Regards,

Jim.