[AusNOG] High Latency to AS15169

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Wed Oct 3 10:45:20 EST 2018

Yep same from Servers Australia and Aussie Broadband. ~127ms and ~135ms
respectively.

Both sets of traces are hopping over to the Google network domestically
(~0.7ms), and then it must be going offshore from there.

On 03/10/18 10:41, Dave Browning wrote:
> All,
>
> I am seeing high latency into Google's network from both our network and also my home network. Is everyone else seeing this? Examples are 8.8.8.8 and 35.185.160.2
> We direct peer with them. Looks as if my home ISP do too.
>
> Latency seems to jump at the same spot from both networks, between 108.170.247.75 and 216.239.35.142 (both Google IPs).
> Have sent NOC a message, but just be interested to see if others are affected.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dave Browning | Senior Network Engineer
> P 1300 791 678 D 07 3708 0008
> Level 1, 12 Railway Tce, Milton QLD 4064

Nick Stallman
Technical Director
Email 	nick at agentpoint.com <mailto:nick at agentpoint.com>
Phone 	02 8039 6820 <tel:0280396820>
Website 	www.agentpoint.com.au <https://www.agentpoint.com.au/>

Agentpoint <https://www.agentpoint.com.au/>
Netpoint <https://netpoint.group/>

Level 3, 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009 	Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/agentpoint/> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/agentpoint> Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/Agentpoint/> Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/agentpoint-pty-ltd>