[AusNOG] Network Atlas (AU Help)

Cameron Murray cameron.murray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:56:07 EST 2018

I am not sure this is 100% as I know many providers share their Data
between each other and "Not meant to have it"

I guess what you would be best starting with is setting guidelines on at
what detail you are looking data to be eg. down to the the Meter or City A
> City B via Point 1, 2, 3, 4 at at 500km increments as I guess the worry
is well here is a directory that tells me how to damage provider XYZ that
bank or government ABC use.

Also share your experience from other providers around the globe and how
they overcome the concerns to be able to provide usable but less sensitive
information.

Cheers

Cameron