[AusNOG] Assistance and Access Bill moves to PJCIS

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 09:39:43 EST 2018

Seems Dutton is about to get a lesson in constitutional law:

S44 (iv)  holds any office of profit under the Crown, or any pension
payable during the pleasure of the Crown out of any of the revenues of the
Commonwealth; or

shall be incapable of being chosen or of sitting as a senator or a member
of the House of Representatives.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins