[AusNOG] Assistance with Cisco vPC configuration on 4 x Cisco Nexus 3000 switches

Radek Tkaczyk radek at tkaczyk.id.au
Mon Nov 26 10:13:47 EST 2018

Hi Guys,

So from the feedback so far is that we should also link SW-13 and SW-14 directly - updated as below.

The primary purpose for this design is to ensure redundancy across switches, and to be able to provide approx. 50 x 10Gbps ports, and 50 x 1 Gbps ports - this also leaves heaps of room for growth as well.

Still looking for someone to go over the config with, so if you are interested (paid gig) please let me know.

[cid:image001.png at 01D48568.790A7B10]

Thanks

Radek