[AusNOG] Assistance and Access Bill moves to PJCIS

Phil Memery memery at clevernetit.com.au
Thu Nov 22 14:54:29 EST 2018

https://www.abc.net.au/news/justin/

"

  *
    Breaking news
    Prime Minister Scott Morrison proposes new laws to make it easier to
    strip Australian citizenship from people convicted of terrorism offences

"

I saw the live on ABC news event. Scomo insisted on the Access Bill
being passed within the next 2 sitting weeks.....

I guess the Video of the press conf will make to the Internet soon...

Phil Memery     www.clevernetit.com.au      A.B.N: 66 146 234 648
                         DELL PartnerDirect Registered
+61 3 5721 7232       www.hillclimbracing.com
+61 417 315 935