[AusNOG] Friday question

Johnathon Brandis jcbrandis at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 13:04:54 EST 2018

Anyone rocking a windows laptop in there go-bgp-bag ? Just transitioned to enterprise and haven’t seen a MacBook whatsoever, just windows as far as the eye can see.

I despise troubleshooting the laptop and a fault at the same time, thus my love for Mac which just works when your under the pump.

Happy Sunday all.

Sent from my iPhone