[AusNOG] Friday question

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Sun Nov 18 00:21:35 EST 2018

That’s why you have it in a belt pouch in clear view at all times, and keep
your cabling license (or whatever your trade licensing is) in your wallet,
so there can be no question as to its’ status as a tool of the trade  :)

Never had police or security anywhere ever give me a second glance. Only
had one issue about 8 years ago which was a civilian at a shopping centre
who didn’t understand the definition of a concealed weapon and made enough
noise for security to be called - Who happily apologised for the hassle and
told me to continue on my way, and then explained things to the fellow.

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/
 We ran to the sounds of thunder.