[AusNOG] Friday question

Paul McInerney paul at sydney.edu.au
Sun Nov 18 00:13:30 EST 2018

and there is its downfall post 9/11 - even to carry it on person (especially in NSW) can be see as criminal carrying a concealed weapon (knife) in public - unless we can prove otherwise!

-
Paul

--
Paul McInerney,
Manager, Systems and Engineering

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm N255 - Anderson Stuart Building - F13
Eastern Avenue, NSW 2006 Australia

P: +61 2 9351 5159
M: +61 411 288 030
E: paul at sydney.edu.au