[AusNOG] Friday question

Kosh Naranek kosh at nervhq.com
Fri Nov 16 18:12:23 EST 2018

What tools do you carry around for work. - MBP, Mobile, Go-bag of cables
(usb-serial, USB-C, HDMI and a USB-c hub, network, USB ethernet, USB-C
ethernet, pocket of USB sticks from 2GB to 32GB), pockethernet, screwdriver
with common heads.
Whats the oldest ? Microsoft Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard (I tend to throw
old stuff out).
Whats the newest ? 2017 MBP
Whats the most useful ? Android phone (USB-C so most of the adaptors work
with it and the MBP) or the MBP itself.