[AusNOG] Network Atlas

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Wed Nov 7 12:02:12 EST 2018

thank you someone who pinged me privately and told me some contacts
from various companies who have fibre on the ground. We are in the
process of building a self service portal however, if you want to send
me high level KMZs (we need them to be good but not perfectly accurate
(like manhole by manhole accurate is not needed for our purpose)

if you are working for

- Superloop (also owns Megaport)
- Vocus
- AARNet
- Telstra
- Optus
- AAPT
- TPG

and want to share - please contact me offlist ;) and we will put your
KMZs on www.networkatlas.org