[AusNOG] FW: Telstra SIM Issues. Telstra.Internet & some private APN's.

Scott Wilson siridar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 13:00:31 EST 2018

Chiming in to confirm what others are saying - we do vehicle GPS tracking
via M2M/Jasper SIMs, and any device that is online and authed is okay, but
not if they've gone offline. A problem for us, as our devices drop session
after the key is turned off. Thankfully our devices have a buffer, so we
won't lose anything.