[AusNOG] Telstra SIM Issues. Telstra.Internet & some private APN's.

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:30:14 EST 2018

This explains what I saw this morning, in my vehicle with a Telstra SIM
card ( That I can only imagine in on a private APN in Brisbane ).

My Telstra mobile is perfectly fine for calls & data, so this is quite an
interesting failure mode.
Also, the Telstra cloud issue was a few days ago, this issue only started
this morning ( im fairly sure ).

Jay

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 at 08:55, Cole, Michael <michaelc at tnsi.com> wrote:

> Anyone experiencing issues with Telstra SIMs this morning?
>
> Started around 7AM Sydney time.
>

> Affecting our Telstra private APN’s and stock Internet APN’s.
>
> Intermittent.  Not all devices.  Some able to connect for a few minutes
> and then disconnect.
>

> Telstra saying it is related to the Cloud issue….
>

> ------------------------------
>
> This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
> may
> contain confidential and privileged information of the Transaction Network
> Services Group.
> Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
> you
> are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
> and destroy all copies of the original message.

Sincerely

Jay