[AusNOG] StreamCo / Stan NOC

Timothy Neilen tneilen at answersit.com.au
Thu Nov 1 15:42:20 EST 2018

We're having issues with a couple of hotels we support being unable to stream both Netflix and Stan due to connections being detected as a proxy. We've been able to contact Netflix, but Stan / StreamCo is impossible to contact - the only option is to log a support case through the consumer site, which we did two weeks ago with no response.

Does anyone on the list have someone they can reach out to at StreamCo, or has dealt with a similar issue before?

		Regards,Timothy Neilen - Systems Engineer | +61 7 3123 7929Answers IT | 6/192 Evans RoadPh  +61 7 3123 7929 | www.answersit.com.au