[AusNOG] Vocus Voice Issue?

Chris lists at shthead.com
Thu May 24 15:37:43 EST 2018

Hi,

On 24/05/2018 1:34 PM, Andrew Barbara wrote:
> Anyone else seeing issues with Vocus Voice services?
>
> Their support line is busy, and has a message saying potential outages.

I have a Vocus transit service down in Perth currently (only the shadow
service, the primary is still fine), I just got through on the phone to
them and there is a known issue at the moment. See the status page here
for updates: http://status.vocus.com.au/view-incident.aspx?IncidentID=429

I would say the issue is related to that.

I also noticed our MegaPort traffic seems to have dropped a lot on Perth
IX. The graphs for PerthIX look "interesting" to say the least:
https://www.megaport.com/services/ix-statistics/