[AusNOG] Telstra mobile issues again?

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Thu May 24 14:56:38 EST 2018

FYI I believe NSW bracelets did actually roam and didn't have an outage.

The other states were cheapskates and didn't pay for roaming. :)

On 24/05/18 11:58, Tony Miles wrote:
> Might be a market now for dual-sim 'electronic bracelets' too now :)
>
> On 23 May 2018 11:57, "Mark Currie" <MCurrie at laserfast.com.au
> <mailto:MCurrie at laserfast.com.au>> wrote:
>
>     There are dual SIM phones available as well.. Just sayin’ :-)
>
>     Mark

Nick Stallman
Technical Director
Email 	nick at agentpoint.com <mailto:nick at agentpoint.com>
Phone 	02 8039 6820 <tel:0280396820>
Website 	www.agentpoint.com.au <https://www.agentpoint.com.au/>

Agentpoint <https://www.agentpoint.com.au/>
Netpoint <https://netpoint.group/>

Level 3, 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009 	Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/agentpoint/> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/agentpoint> Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/Agentpoint/> Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/agentpoint-pty-ltd>