[AusNOG] Portland, VIC based Network Guy

Luke Fong luke at lateralplains.com
Tue May 22 18:33:35 EST 2018

Yeah i know the feeling.

I have a cctv guy that works for a security company that is down there a few days a week. Ill get him in touch.

Can you shoot me your deets?

Cheers

Kind Regards,

Luke Fong

Chief Executive Officer

Lateral Plains Pty Ltd

PO Box 549

Ballarat ,Vic 3353

Tel : 03 5317 7123

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 5:57 PM +1000, "Michael J. Carmody" <michael at opusv.com.au> wrote:

Anyone based in Portland who can be a remote hands for a bizarre router issue that we think has been induced by an insane LAN config?

Our poor Cisco router appears to be getting quite a lot of insane garbage from a switch port which is really messing up EIGRP and tunnels, and local IT guy is not very useful.

Just need vaguely functional hotspot, potential teamviewer takeover of a laptop, and maybe some basic CLI Cisco experience.

Bonus points if you can wireshark whatever the craziness is to a dump file.

Obviously pay your hourly contract rate.

-Michael Carmody