[AusNOG] HE Routing (not a joke)

Matt Richards matt at shakesbeare.com
Wed May 16 10:05:12 EST 2018

I requested a direct BGP session with HE and they had it configured in
under 10 minutes, received a *lot* more prefixes than from the Equinix
RS but it hasn't fixed the problem.
I've also set my Vocus transit to no-export to HE, but I suspect this
will just push it on to my other transit (TPG - anybody know of BGP
communites for them?)

Matt.