[AusNOG] Microsoft Azure contact

Benjamin Ricardo ben.ricardo at acs.com.au
Mon May 14 08:54:04 EST 2018

Hi All,
Looking for anyone who might have a contact inside Microsoft Azure.
I'd like to alert them of someone using their platform to hack some services we're watching... looks like a compromised VM or something.
Off list please (as it's someone's contact details)

Cheers,
Ben

Ben Ricardo | Senior Technician |  M Net&SysAdmin, MCITP-SA, CEHv8, ITIL
Australian Computer Solutions Pty Ltd | 2/28 Barralong Rd Erina NSW 2250 |
P: 02 4365 2727 | F: 02 4365 2304 | E: ben.ricardo at acs.com.au
Twitter: @austcompso
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.