[AusNOG] Fibre Cut in Sydney - Vocus

McDonald Richards mcdonald.richards at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 17:34:41 EST 2018

Not that strange when the active client-side equipment is in the CLS and
the data centers are within range of a normal 10km optic. Due to the close
proximity of Equinix SY1/SY2 it was always a challenge trying to do
diversity into the Alexandria CLS as well.

Note: I have no information outside what's publicly available on what the
actual fault location is.