[AusNOG] Old IBM Servers and SAN

Bradley Amm brad at bradleyamm.com
Wed Mar 7 17:59:37 EST 2018

Hey Guys

I have some IBM Servers and a SAN to get rid of. It was abandoned by the
old occupants of the building. They don't respond to calls from the
landlord or emails.
Anyway. I didn't want to bin them in case someone wants them for spare
parts. If not I will bin them. I don't have any use for them anywhere as we
are a Dell shop. I don't even need them in my lab as we use Azure for that.

See the pictures at

https://ibb.co/f1pm57
https://ibb.co/cxAFyS
https://ibb.co/f74m57
https://ibb.co/jFktk7

If you want them you can pick them them up in Osborne Park in WA
I wont ship. I don't even know if they work. They are provided as is. I'm
not going to test or do anything to them. I don't have cables either.

If you want them send me an email

--
Bradley Amm
‌