[AusNOG] [AUSNOG] o365 experience

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:37:51 EST 2018

"user experience can never equal local Exchange."

The cached mode Outlook client comes VERY close.

Stop treating email as an instant messaging service or calendar as if it
updates immediately, and it works perfectly fine.

I reckon I can count on one hand the number of situations where running
your own Exchange server on-premises is worth doing over cloud-hosted
collaboration.

Not that any of this belongs on AusNOG I suspect...