[AusNOG] Captive Portal + Daily Usage

Arron arron at ezi-web.com.au
Thu Jun 14 09:10:35 EST 2018

Hi Cameron,

I wrote software to do this which is what we use through motels, caravan parks etc. There's some information on our website, otherwise feel free to pop me an email if you like.

Arron Hollis
arron at ezi-web.com.au

Confidentiality Notice
This email may contain information that is confidential and is intended only for the use of the recipient above. Any distribution or copying or dissemination of the information contained in this email message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact this office immediately by telephone, fax or email and delete the original message. Thank you.